Sponsored by: Craft Fancy
Come join us and learn how to create beautiful mini wreaths using the Mini Wreath Builder Stamps & Templates by Gina K. Designs! You will first learn how to use the templates by creating a basic mini wreath design. Next, you will discover how easily the wreaths can be used to create both square and standard A2-size cards.
At the end of the class, you will get to take home the Mini Wreath Builder Stamp & Stencil Bundle (a $18 value) to create more at your own time.
- What products will be highlighted: Gina K. Designs stamps, dies, ink, cardstock and stencils and the MISTI stamping tool.
- What will I learn or complete: You will leave class with three completed cards.
- What do I need to bring to class: Scissors, bone folder, Tweezers, acrylic stamping block, double-sided adhesive, foam dots/foam tape/dimensional tape, and micro glue dots/tacky glue with precision tip.
- What do I need to finish at home: Mini Wreath Builder stamps & Stencil bundle.
- What techniques will I learn or use: You will learn how to use a template that was designed to help you accurately stamp in a circular pattern. You will also learn how to use a circular wreath stamp on a longer A2-size card.
- Will I complete this project in class: Yes it is very likely you will finish the projects in class.