Sponsored by: Craft Fancy
Come join us and learn how to create beautiful cards using the ink blending brushes by Craft Fancy. You will first learn how to use the brushes by creating a card using stencils & stamps. Next, you will be ink blending on pre-embossed paper. Finally, you will learn how to blend backgrounds in a monochromatic pattern.
- What products will be highlighted: Tim Holtz Stencils & Oxides Inks, Gina K. Designs stamps, Mama Elephant dies, the Craft Fancy ink blending brushes and the MISTI stamping tool.
- What will I learn or complete: You will leave class with three completed cards.
- What do I need to bring to class: Non-stick craft mat, Baby wipes, Scissors, bone folder, Tweezers, acrylic stamping block, double-sided adhesive, foam dots/foam tape/dimensional tape, and micro glue dots/tacky glue with precision tip.
- What techniques will I learn or use: You will learn how to blend using the ink blending brushes.
- Will I complete this project in class: Yes it is very likely you will finish the projects in class.