Sponsored by: Scrap That!
It''s the Happiest Place on Earth... and we want to help you capture all of those great memories from your favorite Disney parks in one beautiful album! We will start you on your way to creating a magical 6x8 Sn@p! Album full of pages, pockets, flips and more using the Simple Stories Say Cheese collection. We will guide you through ideas and techniques that will make this album perfectly personalized to hold all of your Disney photos. You will work on the cover and several pages in class and finish this project and add your photos at home with full-color photos and instructions for all 26 pages plus the front, back and inside covers that we have created! Please bring your basic tool kit (including paper trimmer, scissors, small hole punch, adhesives, and plenty of pop dots) with you to class.
- What products will be highlighted: Simple Stories Say Cheese collection, Sn@p! Album , and chalk writers.
- What will I learn or complete: You will start on your Disney-themed 6x8 Sn@p! Album in class and finish it at home.
- What do I need to bring to class: Paper trimmer, scissors, small hole punch, adhesive and pop dots.
- What do I need to finish at home: None.
- What techniques will I learn or use: You will learn how to utilize a Simple Stories paper collection and a Sn@p! Album to make a beautiful vacation keepsake.
- Will I complete this project in class: Work at home will be needed to finish projects.