Sponsored by: Craft Fancy
Come join us and learn how to create beautiful wreaths using the Wreath Builder Templates by Gina K. Designs! You will first learn how to use the templates by creating a basic wreath design. Next, you will discover how easily the wreaths can be used to create both square and standard A2-size cards.
- What products will be highlighted: Gina K. Designs stamps, dies, ink, cardstock and stencils and the MISTI stamping tool.
- What will I learn or complete: You will leave class with three completed cards.
- What do I need to bring to class: Scissors, bone folder, Tweezers, acrylic stamping block, double-sided adhesive, foam dots/foam tape/dimensional tape, and micro glue dots/tacky glue with precision tip.
- What do I need to finish at home: Wreath Builder stamp bundle.
- What techniques will I learn or use: You will learn how to use a template that was designed to help you accurately stamp in a circular pattern. You will also learn how to use a circular wreath stamp on a longer A2-size card.
- Will I complete this project in class: Yes it is very likely you will finish the projects in class.